Local Animal Hospital SEO
Rank terms that good four-legged patients search for within selected zip codes around your office. For example, when someone uses certain keywords to search for a service and the zip codes around your practice, our service ensures that your office will appear at the top of that search.
What makes our SEO different?
The key to any SEO program is identifying the terms that will result in new business. Our team knows what works in the animal hospital marketing industry. Our data shows us what terms result in new patients and which ones don’t. When you work with Conversion Whale, your practice will be found online for Google searches that get new business.
Google safe animal hospital SEO
Google’s algorithm is extremely complex, and unsafe SEO strategies can harm your practice in the long term. Therefore, we promote proven repeatable best practices for optimizing animal hospital websites for searches that can help you drive targeted traffic without having to worry about being excluded from search results.
Did you know?
In 2015, Google’s algorithm changed and now added website elements are being weighed to determine where your site will rank. They include the following:
- How people engage with your site: Do they find the information they need and stay on your site, do they bounce back to the search page and click on another link, or do they ignore your listing in search results altogether and never click through?
- Your site’s loading speed:Does your site load quickly or slowly? If it loads slowly (more than a few seconds), people will lose interest and go to another site.
- Your site’s mobile friendliness: How does your site appear on a mobile screen? If your site doesn’t have a mobile version, people will become impatient and go elsewhere.
- How much unique content you have: Does your content have complete content that helps visitors answer the questions that they have about your practice, or is your content sparse with little value?
In response to searches, Google’s algorithm considers hundreds of ranking factors, and Google is constantly updating and refining its process.
Ten Reasons Why SEO Matters for Your Animal Hospital
- Organic SEO leads have an 18.8% close rate, compared to direct mail that has a 1.1% close rate(www.searchenginejournal.com).
- Your website is the foundation of your practice’s business online. However, your web presence doesn’t guarantee that people will find it. You need effective SEO in order to get people to your website.
- Ninety-seven percent of consumers search online for products and services (www.sba.gov).
- SEO provides business credibility. High Google rankings equal credibility in consumers’ minds.
- You can track valuable information about your customers—what cities they are from, what paths they take to complete a sale, and even what keywords they use to search for you.
- SEO improves your site’s architecture. Conversion Whale always works on the foundation of your business in the online space in an effort to further SEO efforts.
- SEO is good for brand awareness; 75% of users don’t click to page 2, so you want to make sure you’re coming up high every time they research products you may offer. This research can take place over a period of time.
- The top two Internet activities are search and email(www.searchenginejournal.com.
- Eighty-six percent of consumers stated that using a search engine allowed them to learn something new or important that increased knowledge (Pew Research Center). Don’t you want to be the brand that helped? Even if the person might not need your product instantly, he won’t forget the knowledge you provided him, not to mention the reputation/credibility boost you received by being a resource.
- Fifty-seven percent of business-to-business marketers say SEO has the biggest impact on their lead generation (www.newscred.com).
SEO Increases the Value of Your Practice
If you ever look to sell your practice, then consider a good SEO strategy. Animal hospital websites are virtual real estate. When a prospective buyer performs her due diligence on your practice, she’ll value your digital exposure as an asset. Many factors can contribute to increasing its value, including the following:
- Amount of traffic generated
- Page rank
- Search engine rankings
- Link popularity
- Social referral traffic
All of these factors fall in the realm of animal hospital SEO.